Rodeo Rye Release Party @ Payette
Round-up your friends because it’s time for the Rodeo! Payette’s Spring seasonal, Rodeo Rye Pale Ale, is returning to taps and cans so a celebration is in order. On Saturday March 7th, we’re saying goodbye to Slaughterhouse IRA (don’t worry, it will be back in the Fall) and welcoming back Rodeo in a big way.
- $3 20 oz. Rodeo drafts all day.
- $6 six packs and $12 twelve packs [To-Go Only] While supplies last.
- Lasso the "pony keg" for a chance to win prizes including free beer, Payette swag, dinner and more!
- Food Truck service all day!
- Win a five day pass to Treefort Music Festival by enjoying a beer at the brewery. Anytime you visit between Sunday March 1 through Saturday March 7th at 8pm, you get an entry. We'll draw for the lucky winner at 8:15pm at Payette on Saturday the 7th. You do not need to be present to win but must be ok with us taking your picture and then bragging about how cool you are. (Oh and 21+ because you enter at a bar!)
Event is 21+ only.
About Rodeo Rye: Unlike a real rodeo, the aroma of passion fruit, peaches and mangos fills the air with this spring seasonal. Rodeo is a single-hop rye, pale-style beer. Citra hops give it a tropical fruit nose and flavor with a spicy, rye kick. This is a sessionable beer, which means this might be your first, but it most definitely won't be your last Rodeo.
Hellshire Day and Barrel Aged Beer Fest [Eugene]
Hellshire V, Oakshire's 5th barrel-aged beer under the Hellshire label, releases on Saturday March 14, 2015. To celebrate the release and the craft of barrel-aging, we're joining them in the 2nd Annual Hellshire Day and Barrel-Aged Beer Festival at the Public House, including offerings from Oakshire's barrel-aging cellar and dozens of barrel-aged beers from breweries around the country. Payette Brewing will be pouring our Rum Barrel Aged Sunday Mourning Stout.Event Details
American Craft Beer Week 2015
Payette ACBW events coming soon...Event Details
Oregon Brewers Festival [Portland]
Celebrating 28 years of craft beer!
Pouring 84 different craft beers from around the country – plus beers from New Zealand and The Netherlands in the International Tent – the Oregon Brewers Festival is the quintessential celebration of craft beer! On a sun soaked July afternoon, there's no better place to sip suds with friends along the banks of the Willamette River, with the Portland skyline as a backdrop to the west and Mt. Hood towering in the east. Whether you prefer Belgians or Blondes, Pales or Pilsners, Saisons or Wits - come to the Oregon Brewers Festival, and see for yourself why we're one of the world's best loved craft beer festivals.