VOLUNTEER AT BLACK FRIDAY
Black Friday would not be possible without the hard work and generosity of our volunteers.
Volunteer to pour incredible beers and receive a Black Friday commemorative glass, two drink tokens to use at Black Friday, a free beer at Payette during a volunteer information meeting and most importantly, a good time. Fill out the form below to pick your desired shift and we will be in touch with you soon.
Volunteer shifts runs for 2.5 hours where you will be talking to event attendees and pouring incredible beers alongside some Payette employees and other volunteers. We really appreciate your help and know it is going to be a very fun day!
BEFORE BLACK FRIDAY
- Please wait for an email confirmation on your requested shift time.
- Updates and information will be emailed to you prior to the event.
- Information nights for all volunteers will be held at Payette Brewing on Wednesday, November 15th and Tuesday, November 21st at 6:00 PM. We ask for you to attend one of these meetings where you will receive information about the event and enjoy a FREE beer.
DAY OF BLACK FRIDAY
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your shift to get checked in and assigned to your pour station.
- Check-in will be located inside the Payette Brewing office. Please enter through the side door, which is closest to the Tap Room main entrance. There will be a sign labeled VOLUNTEER CHECK-IN.
- Please wear BLACK attire if possible and comfortable closed toe shoes.
- Please do not drink during your shift. You are welcome to use your drink tokens before or after your shift. We encourage you to stick around and enjoy the event!